Yes…some are defintely not known to you. So, here are some fun facts to impress your neighbors.
39. In Japan, letting a sumo wrestler make your baby cry is considered good luck.
38. The actor who was inside R2-D2 hated the guy who played C-3PO, calling him “the rudest man I’ve ever met.”
37. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart.
36. In 1986, Apple launched a clothing line.
35. Between 1900 and 1920, Tug of War was an Olympic event.
34. The word “unfriend” appeared in print all the way back in 1659.
33. A baby can cost new parents 750 hours of sleep in the first year.
32. The Code of Hammurabi decreed that bartenders who watered down beer would be executed.