According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), an estimated 50 to 70 million American adults suffer from some type of sleep disorder. The cause of this nationwide exhaustion is attributed to a wide range of factors, including technology’s ever-growing hold over the population, and that old American standby: poor diet.
It’s so bad, in fact, that the CDC has called insufficient sleep in America a “public health hazard.” So if you’re one of those, who doesn’t get enough sleep, then you might want to avoid these creepy vintage photos. They’ll fuel your nightmares, and they certainly won’t help you in the sleep department…
27. The room of animal death.
26. Hopefully these are just masks.
25. Clowns…I don’t like clowns.
24. I have no idea what’s going on here. Whatever it is, I don’t like it.
23. That’s a nasty way to go.
22. There’s nothing more terrifying than a skeleton smoking a cigar.
21. Worst garden gnomes ever? I think so.
20. Check out these ghostly twins.
19. And then there’s this horrifying vintage face swap.
18. He’s watching from the darkness.
17. They’re waiting for you in the fog.
16. Here we have the scariest family portrait ever.
15. Weasel masks? Weasel masks.
14. If you ever need your car resurrected, these vintage Satanists have you covered.
13. I always knew there was something creepy about nuns.
12. An old cadaver room.
11. More clowns. Why???
10. No matter where you are, beware the skull and crossbones.
9. Can someone explain this picture? #WTF
8. I really hope these are just dolls…
7. Just looking at this guy’s face is horrifying.
6. This is the creepiest restaurant I’ve ever seen.
5. Then there’s this not-so-empty morgue…
4. They’ve been waiting for you. Just look up.
3. Umm…well, ok then.
2. Out of context, this photo is a nightmare.
1. There’s nothing worse than a smiling dummy.