According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), an estimated 50 to 70 million American adults suffer from some type of sleep disorder. The cause of this nationwide exhaustion is attributed to a wide range of factors, including technology’s ever-growing hold over the population, and that old American standby: poor diet.
It’s so bad, in fact, that the CDC has called insufficient sleep in America a “public health hazard.” So if you’re one of those, who doesn’t get enough sleep, then you might want to avoid these creepy vintage photos. They’ll fuel your nightmares, and they certainly won’t help you in the sleep department…
27. The room of animal death.
26. Hopefully these are just masks.
25. Clowns…I don’t like clowns.
24. I have no idea what’s going on here. Whatever it is, I don’t like it.
23. That’s a nasty way to go.
22. There’s nothing more terrifying than a skeleton smoking a cigar.